No Bull Mince
Plant-based, beautifully un-beefy mince - just delicious in any dish that calls out for mince.
- Tricking the family into thinking they’re eating meat
- A hearty homemade vegan meal
- Trying to make a bolognese better than our No Bull Bolognese…Good Luck
Fabulous product with a great name and it does really look nice real meat mince!
Really pleased with this mince! Love the texture and especially the taste. I find this has been the best mock alternative for me and ive made so many tasty dishes with it.
I absolutely loved this, made a delicious spaghetti Bolognese with it, definitely one of the best substitutes in my opinion.
Made chilli with it and the family loved it! I cooked it for ages and it doesn’t get tough or turn to mush. Also, the taste and texture is great
Water, soya protein 23.9%, natural flavours, maltodextrin, salt, dextrose, colour: Beetroot Red.
How to Cook
In a refrigerator
- Place the frozen product in a fridge for a minimum of 6 hours.
- When the product is defrosted remove from all packaging.
In a microwave
- Remove product from all packaging, place it in the microwave for 6 minutes at 800w on a microwavable plate.
- The product could be used as raw meat.
Pan Fry Cook time: 7 min. - 9 min.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a high heat.
- Fry over a high heat while stirring regularly for 7-9 minutes until hot.
- When it’s cooked add the sauce.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as Sold|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g|