- Sharing - they’re winners of BBC Goodfood’s ‘Best Vegan Canapé’*
- Impressing at parties
- Burger fans looking for plant-based alternatives
- A quick, 100% meat-free bite to eat
*BBC Goodfood Christmas Taste Awards 2019
Flavoured Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein 27% (Water, Soya Protein 6.5%, Naturals Flavours, Salt, Dextrose, Red Beetroot Extract), Wheat Flour, Water, Pumpkin Puree 11%, Ketchup [Tomatoes, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Spices Extract and Herbs (contains Celery)], Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Alcohol Vinegar, Salt, Antioxidant: Potassium Disulphite, Acidifier: Citric Acid), Dehydrated Fried Onions (Onion, Sunflower Oil), Sesame Seeds, Bread Improver [Wheat Flour, Broad Bean Flour, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbique Acid], Coating (Naturals Flavours, Rice Flour), Yeast, Spices and Herbs, Setting Agent: Methylcellulose, Salt, Vegetable Fibre, Thickener: Modified Starch, Curcuma, Pepper
How to Cook
Microwave From Frozen
- Remove the plastic film from the product, place the tray directly in the microwave. Warm 2 minutes at 900 W.
Oven cook From Frozen
- Remove the plastic film from the product, place the tray directly in the oven. Warm 13 minutes at 150°C.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as Sold|
|(of which saturates)||0.61g|
|(of which sugars)||7.4g|