- The perfect side to a Chinese meal with the family
- Picnics and kids’ parties
- A quick snack or appetiser
- Chinese-style duck fans looking to cut down on their meat
Vegetables (25%) (Onion, Spring Onion, Yam Bean, Carrots), Wheat Flour, Jackfruit (17%), Hoisin Sauce (Water, Sugar, Sweet Dark Soy Sauce [Water, Sugar, Soy Bean Extract (Soybean, Wheat, Water, Salt), Iodine], Light Soy Sauce [Water, Soy Bean Extract (Soybean, Wheat, Water, Salt), Salt, Sugar, Iodine], Corn Starch, Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Yeast Extract, Star Anise, Cinnamon), Water, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Sesame Oil, Yeast Extract, Sweet Soy Sauce [Water, Sugar, Soy Bean Extract (Soybean, Wheat, Water, Salt), Salt], Soy Lecithin (E322), Five Spice (Anise, Cinnamon, Cumin, Cardamom, Clove), Salt, Baking Powder, Star Anise, Xanthan Gum (E415)
How to Cook
Fan 180°C/Gas 6 Cook time: 10 - 12 min.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
- Preheat fan oven to 180°C/Gas 6.
- Remove from all packaging.
- Place the product on a baking tray.
- near the top of the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn halfway through cookikng time.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as Sold|
|(of which saturates)||1.4g|
|(of which sugars)||7.0g|